Qkr! will now be the only way to pay online at Kilkenny Primary School from 1st June 2020 - School Fees/ OSHC Fees/ Uniforms/Canteen Orders etc.
The new Qkr (pronounced ‘quicker’) phoneapp is now live for families of students at Kilkenny PS. Qkr by MasterCard can be downloaded for free from Apple’s app store for iPhones (iPads should download the iPhone app) or from Google Play for Android phones and tablets. After downloading the app and registering, simply select Kilkenny PS from ‘Nearby Locations’ on Qkr or type KPSSA after tapping the magnifying glass in the top right of the home screen of Qkr, and then the app will always recognise you as part of the school in future to make payments even easier.
You can order and pay for school lunches, pay school fees, OSCH fees, camps/ excursions and order uniforms to collect right now using Qkr, so why not download it today and take a look at our school on Qkr!
Processing for School or OSHC payments.
Please ensure all invoices are paid into the correct account. See below for BPoint Payments links
How to process a payment:
01. Click on the “Online Payment Option”
02. Enter your Family ID (from the School Invoice or Statement eg: SMIT00 first 4 letters of childs surname plus 00)
03. Enter your Family Name
04. Enter the Description or Invoice No for the payment
05. Enter the Amount of the payment
06. Click on either the icon matching your card type (MasterCard or Visa)
07. Enter your Credit Card Number
08. Enter the Credit Card Expiry Date
09. Enter the Card Verification Number/CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the reverse of your Credit Card)
10. Click on the Proceed button
11. After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed
12. Either click the Print View or enter your email address and click Send Email to get a copy of your receipt
13. You can now exit the Payment Page